Deloitte | Title: HR Operations Officer | Location: Nigeria
Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Everyday, approximately 286,200 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to making an impact that matters. Our West Africa practice serves multinationals, large national enterprises, small and medium-sized enterprises and the public sector across Nigeria and Ghana.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is one of the leading professional services firms, specializing in providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory and Financial Advisory services. We serve clients in a variety of industries from financial services, consumer, telecommunications, media & technology, energy resources & industrial and government and public services.
On behalf of our client, Deloitte is looking for HR Operations Officer to assist the human resources unit with operational activities:
- A result-driven HR professional with experience in creating and implementing programs to improve business operations.
- Able to perform organizational diagnostics and provide recommendations for improvement; highly skilled in process re-engineering, talent acquisition & management, retention strategies, policy development and implementation.
- Strong relationship building and effective collaboration with management, co-workers, vendors and clients.
- Ability to provide input to strategic business issues while implementing forward-thinking HR and talent management
- Minimum educational level – Bachelor’s Degree in Social Science or related field
- Minimum requisite experience – at least 7 years work experience in the HR.
- Recruitment and Manpower Planning
- Employee Relations
- Human Capital Management
- Recruitment, Sourcing and Selection
- Leadership and Management
- Organizational Development
- Performance Management
- Training and Development
- Policy Development and Implementation
- Employee Relations
- Compensation & benefits Restructuring
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply