Title: HR Operations Officer | Location: Lagos | Lorache Group
Employment Type: Full-time
Lorache Group is a Marketing Management, Human Capital Development and Business Process & Strategist Consultancy Outfit, registered with Company & Allied Commission (CAC) of Nigeria to perform such businesses. Lorache works cut across multiple industries, including the consumer goods, finance, capital market, pharmaceutical, telecommunication, entertainment and leisure sectors etc.
- We are looking for an HR Operations Officer who will be responsible to provide support to the HR Team administratively and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- If you are passionate about HR and highly efficient, here is a chance for you. We expect you to have knowledge of various HR functions. We want to see a committed and approachable individual and be impressed with your character and skills.
- The goal will be to provide ad-hoc administrative support to any of the other HR functions, as necessary and in line with business requirements.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Maintain and update employee records (attendance, employee information database etc.) according to policy and business requirements.
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Providing ad-hoc administrative support to any of the other HR functions, as necessary and in line with business.
Qualifications and Experience
- BS degree in Administration or any related field
- At least 4 years’ work related experience and a solid experience in Human Resource Management.
- Provide support to the HR Team on boarding of new staff to the Organization.
- Follow up with staff on all pending issues and provide guidance where required
- Ensure an effective communication system within the business is achieved
- Provide an administrative system of effective compliance and procedure
- Collaborate with Team Leads to ensure staff issues are resolved administratively
- Provide support for HR priority projects with any administrative activity.
Skills & Expertise:
- Knowledge of various HR functions
- Strong ethics and reliability
- Excellent IT skills, including Microsoft Office and database systems
- Confident, organized and ability to make decisions
- Understanding of labor laws and procedures.
Application Closing Date
26th March, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.