Job Title: HR Reward & Analytics Manager | OutsideIn HR | Location: Remote | Employment Type: Full-time
- We are recruiting for the position of HR Reward & Analytics Manager for a client company.
- We are looking for talent who want to leave a footprint and make a difference, that like to think out of the box, believe pivot tables and excel sheets are a form of meditation, and love to build new structure and processes, who constantly challenge the status quo and want to improve the work of their HR colleagues and to increase the employee experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Finance, Supply Chain, Human Resources, or related field.
- Preferential requirements: Experience in Compensation & Benefits and International Mobility across multiple geographical markets and at least 5 years’ experience as a Reward CoE in a commercial organization.
- Language: English
- Strong interest in numbers, budget planning and improving processes.
- Experience with managing (personnel) budget planning
- Business experience within the African and Middle East markets.
- Openness to accept opportunities to support on rewards related projects may it be Global or Regional Rewards.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and understand business plans, goals and to relate those plans to compensation and recognition strategies.
- Mathematical aptitude, creative problem-solving skills with limited resources, strong analytical skills, and ability to communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to thrive in a super matrixed environment with multiple stakeholders, fast paced, results driven environment and work well within time critical situations.
- Ability to communicate complex principles effectively at all levels in the organization, in a clear and concise manner.
- Strong interpersonal skills and understanding of multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to influence and operate in a decentralized environment
- Excellent ability to use Excel, Power Point and familiarity with HRIS systems is a plus (Success Factors).
- Excellent written and spoken English, strong presentation skills are required.
Application Closing Date
12th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Applications from candidates from all regions in Africa are encouraged.