Job Title: HSE Advisor | Tsachal Limited | Job No: HSEACD03721 | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers (with projects in Lagos and offshore)
Employment Type: Full-time
Qualifications / Requirements for this role:
- First degree (minimum second class lower) in any Engineering field.
- NEBOSH IGC and ISO 14001:2015 required.
- Certification on Noise measurements and controls or Certification on Oil and Gas Production safety would be a great advantage.
- 5 years post-graduation experience.
- Excellent Analytical skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Self motivated, good drive and passion for excellence.
- Knowledgeable and being able to undertake JRAs, Incident Investigations, Fire prevention/ risk evaluation, Basic noise measurements.
- Knowledgeable and being able to undertake basic measurements of hazardous substances, Gas testing and monitoring, Basic ergonomics assessments,
- Basic HSE assessment of production operations.
- Functional knowledge on measurements of hazardous substances, gas testing and monitoring, Ergonomics assessments, Noise measurements and controls.
- Design and Implementation of Management Systems, HSE assessments of production operations, Lead internal audits.
Application Closing Date
20th August, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Top 15 Countries To Migrate To For Job Opportunities / Economic ProsperityIn this article, we will be talking about countries that you can migrate to… Read more »