APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
- APM Terminals offers tremendous growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become one of the best.
- An opportunity to be part of a high performance team that ensures APM Terminals is the most efficient, safe and profitable terminals in the region.
- Promote the delivery of continuous improvement and constant drive towards incident free operations.
- Assist, support, and monitor the implementation of the HSE strategy.
- Influence colleagues and key stakeholders within the business to become effective HSE Leaders.
- Lead by example, assure conformance with business unit HSE policies & procedures, and enforce safe working practices across the site.
- Take corrective action when defects are identified.
- Develop HSE improvement plans and report on performance improvement.
- Support and develop others at all levels in the business unit to perform their work in a safe, healthy and environmentally responsible way.
- Engage and motivate operational team..
- Ensure that all contractor activities within the premises as well as daily operations are done in compliance with HSE regulations and in conformance with APMT PTW standards.
- Work cross-functionally to support HSE and Risk Management programs.
- Support with Incident Investigation.
- Assure contractor/vendor conformance with business unit HSE requirements and compliance with applicable legislation.
- Assure that all contractor activities within the premises as well as daily operations are done in compliance with HSE regulations and in conformance with APMT HSE standards.
- Liaise with staff, contractors, vendors and other divisions within company to ensure that compliance is achieved.
TRAINING & COACHING:
- Support the development and delivery of HSE on-the-job training.
- Promote the HSE culture through proactive monitoring and assessment of the HSE competence plan.
- Drive the HSE culture by recognizing core HSE values across the business.
- Maintain and improve your own Health, Safety and Environment competencies.
We are looking for
- HSE Qualification such as NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
- Technical member of IOSH.
- Minimum 3 years experience in HSE/Terminal operation with a proven track record in the delivery of business objectives.
- Good communication skills with the ability to communicate across the organization.
- Extensive knowledge of APM Terminals Operational Practices.
- Effective negotiation and conflict resolution skills and strong influencing skills.
- Ability to provide leadership, obtain cooperation, and assistance to meet objectives.
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent use of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Must hold a valid Driver’s license with driving experience (manual).
Click here to apply
About APM Terminals
At APM Terminals, we are a team of over 20,000 employees spread across more than 60 countries united by a passion to provide our expertise in port operations and container management services. By providing the expertise and port infrastructure essential to world trade, we actively support the advancement of the societies around us, enabling local economies to unlock their potential and build an even stronger global community. Working with a team of talented professionals you will get a chance to experience different cultures and make friends all over the world. You’ll find a culturally diverse, stimulating environment at any of our offices, terminals or depots. When you join APM Terminals, the world is your workplace. APM Terminals is an independent business unit within the Danish Maersk Group – a Global Fortune 500 company with about 89,000 employees and offices in 130 countries with global growth opportunities in a range of fields from shipping and energy to our offshore and manufacturing industries – Join us to achieve even your most ambitious career goals!
Last application date: 1/4/2020