Job Title: HSE Supervisor
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
- We are currently looking to engage highly competent and result-oriented HSE Supervisor with strong personal & professional integrity to join our dynamic team
- Implement and monitor all HSE management systems on campus, including, but not limited to HSE guidelines, objectives and practices.
- Schedule and execute audits in the institution to identify areas of improvement and implement measures as required.
- Carry out risk assessments on a continuous basis on site.
- Device means in notifying employees of potential hazards through the use labels, signs, posters, floor marking, and color coding
- Provide HSE training, awareness and induction to staff, contractors and other relevant parties in the institution.
- Ensure proper documentation of HSE statistical records, such as incidents, accidents, near-misses, working hours, renewals of permits, licenses, etc.
- Conducts first level investigations of worksite accidents, injuries, prepares reports and assists with employee medical needs as required.
- Have first-line responsibility for incident investigations, including but not limited to investigating, making initial recommendations and putting measures in place to prevent reoccurrence.
- Assist Facility Manager to implement accident-prevention and environmental impact activities on campus and implement emergency and crisis management plans.
- Highlight areas where training/certification is required to meet the standards imposed by Legislation, Approved Codes of Practice, or HSE guidance.
- Conduct health and safety inspections and prepare reports of all the university’s operations
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science / Engineering or any related discipline
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in HSE Management.
- Demonstrated knowledge of and experience with HSE management systems in an industrial setting
- Must have membership/certifications with relevant professional bodies
- A proactive approach to problem-solving with strong decision-making skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be adept in the use of MS Office Packages.
Application Closing Date
30th November, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified canddates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.