Title: Digital Marketing Officer | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | HT-Limited
HT-Limited is Business Management Consulting firm, offering support in business development, human resources management and administration.
HT-Limited is a member of the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management in Nigeria, with offices in Lagos, Nigeria and Accra, Ghana. We provide customized HR consulting solutions for employers looking to reduce risks and overhead costs, so more time can be spent on revenue generating activities.
- Responsible for looking into the online marketing strategies for the organization
- Develop and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Plan and execute marketing campaigns, and maintain and supply content for the company’s job portal
- Optimize content for the job portal and social networking channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Google Plus, YouTube etc
- Identify new digital marketing trends and ensure that the brand is in front of the industry developments.
- Content: Writing engaging content for a variety of audiences that is consistent with brand guidelines
- Execute social media efforts to improve KPIs, likes, shares, tweets, etc.
- Email Marketing: Creating and executing SMS, and email-based marketing campaigns. Plan and manage a regular schedule of email marketing activity, growing our subscriber base and creating engaging, relevant content including testing to optimise results.
- Follow up leads from different media till payment is made
- Place order and ensure complete delivery by the operations team
- Channel customer feedback appropriately
- Monitor, report and analyse results to improve performance, using tools such as Google analytics and others, so that amendments and improvements can be made where appropriate
- Prepare daily, weekly and quarterly feedback such as tracking the website traffic flow and provide internal reports
- Executive key instructions as given by head of functional unit
- Meet monthly and quarterly business targets as determined by management.
- Look out for the best deals for online payments (no fee or low fee substitutes)
- Knowledge and experience of using content management system (CMS) desirable
- Timely provide information needed by other employees.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant fields with a minimum of 1 year experience.
Application Closing Date
20th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the job title as the subject of the mail.