Latest job vacancies at Httpool Digital
Httpool is an Aleph company that partners with and represents major social media platforms; including Meta, Twitter, Snapchat, Spotify, Tiktok, and many others in emerging markets across Europe and APAC. We have over $1 billion in sales and 1.5k employees in 60+ countries, and we’re just getting started.
We’re on a mission to expand the reach of advertisers and partners to more corners of the world and together we can unlock and drive economic growth. Our relentless pursuit of success for our clients and partners is what boosts our growth and inspires us to power the digital ecosystem.
Jobs at Httpool Recruitment
December 16, 2022
Httpool Job Title: SMB Account Manager Location: LagosEmployment Type: Full-Time Job Description The SMB Account Manager will be a crucial member of our growing Team that will support sales in meeting… Read more here
Employment Type: Full-Time
- We are looking for experienced Client Partners in Nigeria. Digital sales experience is a must.
- Httpool Digital
This role comprises the following responsibilities:
- Drive new and grow existing account revenues
- Achieve quarterly sales targets
- Provide day-to-day support to allocated customers
- Manage brand direct and agency relationships
- Reporting on campaign performance
- Activate new customers through strategic selling
- Ensure customers are educated and informed of all new product offerings
- Fulfil all role functionalities associated with operations and sales
A typical day consists of:
- Educating brands & agencies
- Preparing and presenting proposals (ad sales)
- Managing communications with agency & brand & ensuring ad performance is optimal
- Liaising with our Account Management and Brand Strategy teams for day-to-day support
- Digital sales experience (minimum of 3 years)
- Digital marketing experience
- Knowledge of digital advertising products an advantage
- Knowledge of Nigerian agency landscape is a must
- Excellent presentation skills – spoken and written
- Good numerical skills – create Keynote proposals and insertion orders independently
- Ambitious, tenacious and positive can-do attitude.
- A competitive salary and sales commission incentives
- Flexi-time and remote working
- Great working culture with regular office events and team building
- Fun working environment with skilled diverse individuals
- Contribution towards home internet
- Contribute to establishing a globally recognized brand
- Opportunity to build your career
- No timesheets or complex approvals – just a serious focus on building a good culture for great work and superior client service
- Free lunch once a month.
Application Closing Date