Hubmart Stores Job Recruitment in Nigeria. June, 2021.
Hubmart Stores Limited is a retail shopping chain of Nigerian heritage, offering multi-format stores in various locations and positioned to offer customers world-class shopping experience as well as a vast range of products. Our unique value proposition lies in our excellent customer service as well as our superior capabilities in the fresh categories.
Selected Job Vacancy
Title: Cost Accountant | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos | Type: Full-time | Hubmart Stores Limited
- Develop and maintain cost accounting system, documentation, procedures and processes.
- Determine the costs and efficiency of company purchasing activities and business operations.
- Collect and compile purchasing data for analysis.
- Plan, study, and collect data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases/received by/from the warehouse, inventory consumption, production loss etc.
- Analyze data collected, record the results and advise accordingly.
- Analyze changes in product design, raw materials, production methods or services provided, to determine effects on cost.
- Establish standard costs and update them as appropriate.
- Analyze production costs and prepare periodic reports comparing standard costs to actual
- Make estimates of new and proposed product costs.
- Provide management with reports specifying and comparing factors affecting prices and profitability of products or services.
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions.
- Interpret financial information regarding cost improvements for management.
- Forecast and plan future purchasing costs according to fiscal needs.
- Monitor and recommend ways of reducing production and other operational losses.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 4 years proven experience as a Cost Accountant, Cost Analyst or similar role
- Must have a strong cost accounting background and excellent analytical skills; sound understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) for financial statements.
- Professional certifications in ICAN/ACCA is mandatory.
- Experience with any ERP, especially Microsoft Dynamics NAV
Application Closing Date
1st July, 2021
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.