Latest job vacancies in Nigeria at Human Capacity Development Consultants HCDC
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Limited is a vibrant and innovative company committed to the goal of developing human capital in organisations for exceptional business results. We build organisations to achieve optimum performance by developing their human capacity to peak productivity levels. We are committed to excellence, service & integrity.
Human Capacity Development Consultants HCDC Job Vacancies in Nigeria
November 30, 2022.
September 6, 2022
Human Capacity Development Consultants (HCDC) Job Title: Executive Assistant Location: Lagos Job Summary The Executive Assistant will perform assigned projects and responsibilities throughout various departments including general and finance administration, and… Read more here
- Are you interested in learning about venture businesses and driving portfolio growth strategies?
- Are you willing to take a leap into the entrepreneurial world?
- Are you able to work in a start-up environment and drive profitability?
- If the answer is yes, then this role could well be for you…
- Our culture is inclusive, modern, friendly, smart, and innovative – we seek to employ bright, positive-thinking individuals with a can-do attitude.
- Our people enjoy challenging themselves to be the best at what they do.
- Corporate Governance Services
- Company secretariat
- Venture Services
- Regulatory and Compliance
- A Law Degree from a reputable university.
- A master’s degree in law will be an added advantage and or relevant certifications.
- Minimum of 10 years legal experience post qualification experience, ideally in a leading organization, with a proven track record in drafting documents and development of comprehensive contract documents that mitigate risk and penalties.
- N9,000,000 – N11,000,000 annually.
Application Closing Date
1st November, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online