Latest Human Capital Partners (HCP) Jobs and Careers in Nigeria.October 3, 2022
Human Capital Partners (HCP) is a professional services firm specialising in the provision of professional services covering the entire spectrum of the Human Resources function. HCP is the successor firm of the erstwhile Executive Selection and Training Services group of KPMG in Nigeria. The Group existed as the Executive Selection unit within Arthur Andersen Nigeria and in 2002, became KPMG Nigeria’s Executive Selection & Training Services Group. The practice was established as an independent entity in July 2011. Human Capital Partners is a member of the International People Services Network, a network of independent but collaborating ex-KPMG firms operating globally and is registered with the Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of Nigeria, The Nigerian Institute of Training and Development, and the Centre for Management Development (CMD) Lagos, Nigeria.
Title: Graduate Trainee | Human Capital Partners (HCP) | Location: Lagos
Read more about the company and view other existing opportunities
The Graduate Trainee will be responsible for supporting the implementation of effective Debt and Equity Investor Relations (IR) programmes.
- Preparing business proposals for prospects.
- Developing client investor relations framework, outreach, plans, and implementation strategy.
- The analysis of corporate financial information, reports, publications, and statements to provide useful direction for investors, clients, and relevant stakeholders.
- Preparing briefing materials, presentations, press releases, factsheet, and other investor materials.
- Organising investor events for clients such as; conference calls, site visits, capital market days and so on.
- Collating business intelligence and competitive analysis.
- The preparation of reports to the board, senior management, and IR teams of clients on relevant aspects across the IR spectrum.
- Other related tasks assigned to you.
- A minimum a second-class honors, upper division (2:1) Bachelor’s degree, preferably finance-related.
- Zero (0) to (one) 1year relevant work experience.
- Excellent business writing and reporting, communication and presentation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office – particularly Word, Excel, and PowerPoint .
- Demonstrable financial acumen and experience in financial analysis, particularly the ability to interpret and analyse financial statements and corporate results, with keen attention to detail, would be an added advantage.
- Pro-active, self-motivated and a proven ability to problem-solve.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Have a can-do attitude and be dependable, innovative, and energetic.
- Flexible – able to pick up tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams and build relationships across countries, and cultures.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: [email protected] using the position as subject of email.