Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner (HRBP) | ICS Outsourcing Nigeria Limited | Location: Lagos Mainland, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The HR Business Partner will be responsible for the coaching and providing support to employees.
- Leading the Talent and Learning agenda for the organization.
- Proactively offer HR mentoring and guidance to employees.
- Seek opportunities to grow business value for the organization within the location through best practice HR interventions.
- Develop a Talent Map for the employees of the organization and include Talent Assessment and Succession options.
- Systematically identify “on the job” and “working with others” development opportunities for the employees including the building of exposure for high performing talents.
- Support People Strategy, manage the talent database succession planning, and support training & development programs for employees within the area of responsibility.
Job Specification / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business / Human Resources preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience as an HR Generalist and Business Partner, dealing with Recruitment, Resourcing and Capability Development, Reward & Compensation strategy and planning, and Training & Development.
- Sensitive to different cultures, employee’s needs with great interpersonal skills.
- Strong understanding of the connection between Human Resources and other functional areas and actively identifies best HR practices to enable the business objectives.
- Experience with using HRIS systems and tools with high drive and interest in taking on new tasks.
- Health Safety certification will be an added advantage
- Strong analytical skills, well-organized, timely, and persistent
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Application for HRBP” as the subject of the email.