A Human Resource Consulting Company | Job Title: Customer Service / Executive Assistant | Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Type: Full Type
- The Customer Service Officer / Executive Assisant attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services
- S/he will process orders, prepare correspondences and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction, while staying true to the company’s core values
- S/he will also assist the Managing Director in organizing her calendar, and carrying out her daily official engagements.
- Open and maintain customer accounts by recording account information
- Ensure clients are attended to in a professional manner
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up with client and inhouse team to ensure resolution
- Maintain financial accounts by processing customer adjustments
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs based on feedback collated
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Manage large amounts of incoming calls
- Identify and assess customers needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships of trust through open and interactive communication
- Work with customer service manager to ensure proper customer service is being delivered
- Compile daily, weekly and monthly reports on overall customer satisfaction
- Handle changes in policies or renewals
- Book, reschedule or cancel consultation appointments
- Confirm receipt of consultation fee
- Measure fabric brought in by the client.
- Confirm all sketches are drawn by the designer and approved by the client
- Confirm complete invoice and send to client
- Confirm measurements have been taken in store or sent in by the client electronically. There is a measurement guide to ensure measurements are taken correctly, always use it to cross check, especially with international clients.
- Confirm receipt of 80% deposit
- Crosscheck for all style changes and comments from client
- Send order to production team (stating all changes where clients have communicated so).
- B.Sc / HND in any discipline
- 1-2 years experience as a customer service representative.
- Experience in the fashion industry is an added advatnage.
- High level of professionalism
- Research skills
- Organizational and coordination skills
- Result-oriented team player with exceptional motivation and interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in MS Office Suite
- Must be able to prepare management reports and correspondence.
- N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
16th September, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only candidates who meet the above requirements are invited to apply.