Title: Human Resource Intern | Location: Ikeja, Lagos | Eazzy Eats
Eazzy Eats is an innovative online food ordering and delivery platform where customers can order for varieties of meals whenever they want and wherever they are, with customers’ satisfaction as our topmost priority.
- We are seeking to hire a Human Resource Intern to handle HR tasks including updating employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. You will also be required to assist in organizing and coordinating HR policies and procedures. To be successful in this role, you need to have an approachable personality with strong communication and listening skills.
- Update internal database with employee information.
- Screen resumes and application forms.
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages and social networks.
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates.
- Provide HR training support
- Prepare HR-related reports as needed.
- Address employee queries about needs and benefits.
- Review and distribute company policies, processes and procedures.
- BSc / OND / HND in Human Resources Management or similar field with 0-3 years work experience.
- Experience as a HR role is an added advantage.
- Familiarity with ATS and resume databases.
- Proficient with Google Suite and MS Office Suite.
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation.
- Ability to work well with teams at all levels of the organization.
Application Closing Date
15th December, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Human Resource Intern” as the subject of the mail.