Job Title: Human Resource / Legal Officer
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Employment Type: Full-time
The Human Resource & Legal Officer’s duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing human resource policies and procedures
- Ensuring team performance management and key performance index compliance
- Monitor changes in relevant legislation and the regulatory environment and take appropriate action
- Ensure the company complies with financial and legal requirements and maintains high standards of corporate governance
- Responsible for coordinating staff training and establishing staff development plans based on staff appraisals and evaluations
- Research legal resources such as articles, codes, statutes, judicial decisions, and more and write and review settlement documents, contracts, agreements, stock certificates, and more
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems.
- Provide oversight related to the updating of personnel files and other related HR documents including employment agreements, amendments, time sheets, calendar holidays and leaves;
- Preparing staff payrolls in alignment with the accounts department
- Provide legal counsel and advise team members on the legal implications of decisions and policies.
- Minimum academic qualification of a Law university Degree
- Up to 3 years of proven experience in legal, human resource and administrative functions
- Proficiency in labour law and business law,
- Proficiency in business documentation and contract writing
- Proficiency in human resource management systems and ERPs
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Professional conduct and strong emotional intelligence
Application Closing Date
26th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should
Click here to apply online
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.