Block Development Ventures | Job Title: Human Resource Manager | Job Location: Lagos | Employment Type: Full-time
Block Development Ventures produce solid and hollow blocks, bricks, decorative landscaping pieces such as lawn edgings, kerbs, inter-locking tiles and pavers of various designs and sizes. We are fully equipped to supply blocks, bricks and tiles for all construction and building needs. We are spreading across the nation and need effective hands to work with us on our mission to provide the best services to our clients.
- Developing clear policies and ensuring policy awareness.
- Creating clear and concise reports.
- Giving helpful and engaging presentations.
- Maintaining and reporting on workplace health and safety compliance.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining employee and workplace privacy.
- Leading a team of junior human resource managers.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources Management or equivalent.
- Experience in human resources or related field.
- Ability to build and maintain positive relationships with colleagues.
- Experience in educating and coaching staff.
- Experience in conflict resolution, disciplinary processes and workplace investigations.
- Experience in following and maintaining workplace privacy.
- Ability to give presentations.
- Knowledge of relevant health and safety laws.
- 4 – 8 years Experience.
Application Closing Date
2nd March, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.