Human Resource Manager at InCorporateHR Limited
Job Title: Human Resource Manager | InCorporateHR Limited | Location: Port Harcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time
Department: Human Resource
- Our client is seeking to employ the services of a HR Manager who can work to establish an all in one department that will effectively and efficiently manage personnel and Legal matters for the Business unit.
- In addition to overseeing all aspects of Human resource practices and processes, the HR Manager handles all employee-related issues as well as managing activities such as job design,recruitment, employee relations, performance management, training & development andtalent management.
- Needless to say that he will also be at the frontiers of promoting corporate values and shaping a positive culture and employee brand strategy
- The Human Resource Manager leads and directs the routine functions of the Human Resources (HR) department including hiring and interviewing staff, administering pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Provides constructive and timely performance evaluations.
- Handles discipline and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Ensure legal compliance throughouthuman resource management partners with the leadership team to understand and execute the organizations human resource and talent strategy particularly as it relates to current and future talent needs, recruiting, retention, and succession planning.
Key Responsibilities / Major Tasks
- Developing compensation, benefits and pay plans. Analyze trends in compensation and benefits; researches and proposes competitive base and incentive pay programs to ensure the organization attracts and retains top talent.
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring ofqualified job applicants, particularly for managerial, exempt, and professional roles; collaborates with departmental managers to understand skills and competencies required for openings.
- Develop and implement and monitor HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues and overseeing employee disciplinary meetings, terminations, and investigations
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance and assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs as well as creating learning and development programs and initiatives that provide internal development opportunities for employees.
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resources management: maintain compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommended best practices; reviews policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Designing and implementing company policies that promote a healthy work environment
- Must possess great leadership skills and the sound ability to navigate grey areas.
Key Performance Indicators
- Must be familiar with HR technology, Applicant tracking system and payroll system.
- Master’s Degree
- A minimum of three years of human resource management experience preferred.
- CIPM and/or SHRM is highly desired.
Knowledge & Skills Required:
- Hands-on experience with Human Resources Management Software (including payroll systems and ATS)
- Solid understanding of labor legislation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Leadership skills
- Ability to foster healthy employee relations.
Application Closing Date
31st May, 2022.
Note: For further enquiries, call: +234 810 000 4694 .