Title: Human Resource Manager | Location: Abuja | Type: Full-time | Limi Hospital Limited
- A Human Resource Manager with relevant working experience at managerial level above 7 years in a structured medium to large organization
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree and possibly Master’s degree (including but not limited to Human Resource Management)
- Should be computer proficient and have a sound and practical relevant knowledge in general Human Resource Management , including but not limited to Health care experience
- Possess strong leadership skills,understanding of the company ’s services, competition in the industry and positioning
- Ability to design and implement congruent HR strategy , SOPs and programs
- Must have strong analytical / critical thinking skills, excellent written and oral communication skills (in person, by email, SMS and over the phone)
- Demonstrate in-depth knowledge and experience in managing people, performance, processes and property
- Must have membership with CIPM, SHRM, CIPD or any other Human Resource professional body
- An excellent knowledge of spreadsheets, Microsoft Excel, Human Resource Information Systems / software are added advantages.
- Design And Implement HR Strategy, Programs SOPs, appraisal and reward systems
- Coordinate Recruitment Activities, Advertising, Headhunting, Contracts, Guarantors, CV reviews, Interviews, Orientation / On boarding of new hires, Confirmation of appointments, Process Surveys
- Coordinate Disengagement activities / employee exit protocols – exit interview ,exit protocol checklist,etc
- Coordinate Employee welfare – Birthdays, Sick days, Births ,Bereavement, Anniversaries, Visits / Calls, Entitlements (Medical,Pension,NHF,etc.), etc
- Performance management – Completing consequence management processes, appraisals, rewards, punishments, motivation, recognition , attendance, Hospital culture adherence
- Employee Grievance and Complaint management
- Keep up-to-date records of the above
- Participate in weekly Academic Learning activities limited to scope of practice.
- Remuneration package is competitively attractive with opportunities for professional growth and fulfillment.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to:[email protected] using the position Title as the subject of the mail.