Job Title: Human Resource Manager Location: Lagos ReelFruit
ReelFruit is an emerging fruit processing company, retailing a range of dried fruit snacks to cater to the growing number of health-conscious consumers in Nigeria. ReelFruit was established in 2012 and has achieved significant growth – retailing in over 350 stores nationwide, with a head office in Lagos and regional office in Abuja and Port Harcourt. The company also retails product on amazon.com in the US as well as internationally.
The Human Resource Manager is responsible for overseeing all HR functional activities; employee recruitment and onboarding, employee relations, benefits, performance management, policy implementation and employment & labour law compliance.
- Human Resource Management
- Manage the recruitment, selection, confirmation of new hires and exit interviews.
- Provide directional leadership in talent optimization and organizational effectiveness
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- Completes human resource operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees and following up on work results in line with stated KPIs
- Review of standard operating procedures (SOPs), KPIs and Policies to verify compliance or otherwise.
- Manage all employee benefits registration processes and related correspondences
- Develop and implement monthly and quarterly departmental goals indicating individual KPIs and performance plans in line with the overall mission, vision and goals of the organization
- Develop and monitor annual budget that includes all HR services and special events
- Oversee staff engagement at all levels.
- Ensure cordial and healthy co-working relationships among all units.
- Investigate and manage employee grievance procedure
- Manage the day-to-day operations of employee-relation functions inclusive of employee absences and vacations/leave
- Identify, coordinate and organize staff training.
Educational Qualification, Experience and Requirements
- Minimum of bachelor’s degree in a related field or any related course
- Minimum of 5 years’ post NYSC experience working in this role or a similar role
- Membership of a relevant professional body; CIPM, PHRi or equivalent
- Up to date knowledge of Labour Law legislation in Nigeria.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to hold employees accountable to high standards and provide clarity on what needs to be accomplished.
- Ability to be discreet, uphold ethical standards and develop SMART goals
- Proficient in conducting offline and online recruitment
- Ability to use initiative, show charisma and influence others towards a desired way of thinking or course of action
- Ability to think critically and analyse situations and display positive approach to solving problems on the job
- Must be people oriented and result driven
- Possess the competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company.
- Ability to plan, monitor and appraise employee job results
- Self-motivated, proactive, organized and an impeccable communicator who thinks outside the box.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.