Team Ace | Type: Full Time | Title: Human Resource Manager | Location: Lagos
Seeing as we exhaustively take all HR management responsibilities off your hands, you are able to focus solely on your core business activities. Across various spheres of competencies, we conduct professional staff training to further polish employee skills and capabilities, To boost productivity, acknowledge and reward stellar performance amongst our staff, we have a monthly, quarterly and annually staff reward scheme.
As our HR Manager you will partner with business needs having in-depth HR knowledge and expertise in managing a company-wide and consistent HR operational service that is commercially focused value adding and efficient to enable the company to achieve it’s strategy, goals and vision.
- – Leading the organization’s HR department including talent acquisition, learning and development, employee engagement, compensation and benefits, talent management and financial planning of the department.
- -Responsible for managing various stages of employee life cycle which include talent acquisition operations, onboarding support, internal job posting, benefits and claims, payroll operations, incentive management, relocation support and employee separation management.
- – Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- – Manage the Recruitment and selection process.
- – Support current and future business needs through the Development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital.
- – Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization.
- – Nurture a positive working environment.
- – Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
- – Establish company culture in line with Development of business
- – Maintain pay plan and benefits program.
- – Access training needs to apply and monitor training programs.
- – Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics.
- – Ensure legal compliance through our human resource management.
- MBA/ Post Graduate Degree in Human Resources Management or Post Graduate Degree in General Management with a
Minimum of five years of post qualification work experience in HR
- – Should have had HR process automation experience, knowledge of HR tools and implementation experience would be highly desirable
- – Demonstrated ability to run operationally efficient projects for ambiguous, complex assignments. Ability to solve complex problems that has a broader impact on Company.
- – Knowledge of HR functions specifically statutory compliances, benefits, payroll, HR policies and practices.
- – Proven ability to standardize and re-engineer HR processes that can help with scale.
- – Proven track record of designing and executing company policies and structure
- – Organizational leadership skills and a drive to achieve results. High energy individual with the ability to juggle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- – Must belong to a Professional body ( ACIPM/SHRI)
- – Knowledge of HR systems and databases
Application Deadline 11th December, 2020
Qualified and Interested? Click here to apply