Job Title: Human Resource Manager | Location: Gbagada, Lagos | Hazon Holdings | Employment Type: Full-time | Hazon Holdings
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
HR Planning and Strategy:
- Collaborate with the GM Shared Services and other Business Head to develop annual HR plan in line with the group wide talent strategy
- See to the execution of strategy in assigned company by developing and implementing initiatives towards the timeline and effective achievements of plans
- Develop HR financial plan and budget, ensure the management of cost and resources
- Ensure that talent investment in assigned companies are spent in line with group policies and framework
- Prepare HR Dashboard that monitor metrics (e.g., cost-per-hire, quality of hire, retention, return on investment) to evaluate results against business canvass plan.
HR Business Partnering:
- Manage HR function for assigned company by coordinating all HR activities including Talent acquisition, Career management, Learning and development, Performance management, Policy Implementation and Staff Welfare.
- Provide strategic insight and support on human resources matters in assigned companies to aid business decision, identify related risks; develop and deploy mitigating strategies.
- Responsible for the seamless process of acquiring talent for the business, ensuring talent is highly desired, highly regarded and competent. This process includes identifying, attracting, recruiting and retaining by deploying innovative measures and technology.
- Work with the GM Shared Services in deploying the performance management system for the organisation. See to the prompt kick-off and documentation, continuous monitoring, evaluation and implementation of performance system.
- Assists MDs and departmental Heads in defining departmental goals and key performance indicators (KPI); track and monitor KPIs and deploy appropriate interventions:
- Learning and development:
- Drive capability building, learning and development to address capability gaps and promote learning culture.
- Work with Group Head HR to build and strengthen staff competencies through appropriate learning and development interventions.
- A minimum of Bachelor’s degree (B.Sc.) or HND in Social Sciences, Humanities or any other related field.
- 4-5 years of work experience in a Start-up Company, 2 of which should be a supervisory role in a Human Resource function.
- Membership of relevant professional bodies (CIPM, CIPD)
- Good Negotiation, Leadership skills and Networking skill.
- Excellent communication and influential skills
- Great organizational and team player skills
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite i.e. Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Solid understanding of labour legislation
- Excellent communication abilities
- Extensive knowledge of HR policies and systems
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.