Title: Human Resource Officer | Location: Lagos | BlueSlip
BlueSlip invest / partner and grow international business in African market with a focus on west Africa. BlueSlip is also management consultancy firm, helping SME expand their operations and business. We provide varied management consultancy services for organisations.
- We are looking for a skilled HR Officer who will recruit, support and develop talent through developing policies and managing procedures
- You will be responsible for administrative tasks and you’ll contribute to making the company a better place to work.
- The goal will be to provide excellent assistance and support to employees and managers.
- Support the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems
- Provide counseling on policies and procedures
- Be actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Create and implement effective onboarding plans
- Develop training and development programs
- Assist in performance management processes
- Support the management of disciplinary and grievance issues
- Maintain employee records (attendance, EEO data etc.) according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- B.Sc / B.A in Business Administration, Social Studies or relevant field; further training will be a plus
- Proven experience as HR Officer, Administrator or other HR position
- Knowledge of HR functions (pay & benefits, recruitment, training & development etc.)
- Understanding of labor laws and disciplinary procedures
- Proficient in MS Office; knowledge of HRMS is a plus
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision-making aptitude
- Strong ethics and reliability.
Application Closing Date
13th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the mail.