Title: Human Resource Officer | Cavisa Design | Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Cavisa Design – An indigenous brand that specializes in providing bespoke furniture through original carpentry and stylish craftsmanship
- The role’s duties include but aren’t limited to assisting in the delivery and support of transactional HR services, including payroll management, policy curation, interpretation & enforcement, leave processing, benefits administration, management of the company’s admin unit, and other general HR administration functions.
- He / she will be responsible for recruiting, training, and developing staff
- Making sure that staff get paid correctly and on time
- Benefits administration
- Approving job descriptions and advertisements
- Looking after the health, safety, and welfare of all employees
- Organizing staff training sessions and activities
- Monitoring staff performance and attendance
- Advising line managers and other employees on employment law and the employer’s own employment policies and procedures
- Ensuring candidates have the right to work at the organization
- Negotiating salaries, contracts, working conditions, or redundancy packages with staff and representatives.
Qualifications, Experience, Skills and Attributes
- Minimum of a first degree or its equivalent in Business Administration, Social Studies or a closely aligned discipline.
- Membership of a professional body (e.g., CIPD, CIPM), is an added advantage.
- 2 – 4 years previous experience as an HR Officer.
- Commercial awareness
- System analysis, evaluation, and management
- Effective organizational skills
- Ability to form working relationships with people at all levels
- Teamwork skills
- Integrity and Initiative
- Interpersonal skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Negotiation & Persuasive skills
- Numerical skills
- IT skills
- Mentally stable and emotionally intelligent.
N80,000 – N120,000 / month.
Application Closing Date
15th April, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the role and location as the subject of the email containing.