Title: Human Resource Officer | Perfection Motors | Location: Lagos
Perfection Motors a subsidiary of the Lee Group of companies was established in partnership with FAW China. Perfection Motor’s was given the sole rights to, assemble and market FAW heavy duty Trucks in Nigeria. Since our inception in 2013 we have made great strides in insuring that we will be ready to service our market by establishing our head office alongside a fully equipped workshop, Parts Department and not to mention an SKD assembly plant in Ikeja.
- Recruiting and interviewing potential applicants on experience, skills, and education; and drawing up plans for future personnel hiring procedures and goals;
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and systems;
- Providing counselling on policies and procedures;
- Actively being involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting job adverts and managing the hiring process;
- Organizing and managing new employee orientation, on-boarding and training programs;
- Assisting in performance management processes;
- Supporting the management of disciplinary and grievance issues;
- Maintaining employee records (attendance, data, paper works etc.) in accordance with the firm’s policy;
- Reviewing employment and working conditions to ensure compliance;
- Updating job requirements when needed;
- Contacting and verifying applicants’ references;
- Explaining and providing information on employee benefits, programs, and education;
- Answering employee questions and addressing employee concerns with company
- Reviewing procedures for employee safety, welfare, wellness and health; and overseeing employee health and safety procedures;
- Representing the firm in community and recruiting events; and
- Performing specific administrative tasks as assigned from time to time.
Essential Skills And Educational Requirements
- First degree in Human Resources Management or any other business-related field;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in all aspect of Human Resources Management;
- Master’s degree in Human Resources Management or other business-related fields is an added advantage;
- Professional certificate in Institute of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (“CIPM”) is required and demonstration of practical knowledge of Nigerian Labour Law.
- Minimum years of experience: 5
- Desired Course: Human Resource Management
- Excellent interpersonal relationship building and employee coaching skills;
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently;
- Must be a goal-oriented, organised team player;
- Must be a creative problem solver who thrives when presented with a challenge;
- Ability to mentor and lead;
- Ability to present company mission and history clearly and confidently;
- Excellent Information Communication Technology (“ICT”) skills including Excel, PowerPoint and Word (must be at least 80% proficient); and
- Must possess great professional attitude.
Application Closing Date
18th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: [email protected] using the ” title” as subject of the email.