Job Title: Human Resource Officer | Pruvia Integrated Limited | Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Pruvia Integrated Limited – We are general service merchants with a strong desire to ensure customer satisfaction in the midst of efficient and effective service delivery. We offer a wide range of services. These services are delivered with skilled and experience guided by our core values and driven by our belief that we are more than conquerors.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law / Business Admin or related Field
- Relevant professional qualification e.g. CIPM, SHRM, PHRI
- 2-3 years’ experience in similar role.
- Preferably Female Applicants
Skills / Competence:
- People oriented and results driven
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Negotiation and conflict resolution skills
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- Strong team spirit
- Attention to details
- Outstanding organizational and time-management abilities
Application Closing Date
14th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should should send their CV / Resume to: [email protected] the subject of the mail should be the Job Title.