Total Child School | Job Title: Human Resource Officer | Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Total Child School is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Administration of monthly payroll
- Prepare monthly post payroll reports for Accounts and HRM.
- Prepare monthly report of post payroll breakdown for Accounts Department.
- Process the payment of employees’ benefits as the need arises.
- Advice and answer employee’s questions about compensation, benefits, taxes, and insurance deductions.
- Assist in the design of annual gross pay advice to staff members.
- Assist in the preparation of Staff benefits/payroll.
Preparation of Contract/temporary staff salary schedule.
Tax planning & implementation:
- Assist with tax administration and advice in conjunction with the Tax Consultant.
- Design Pay Structure and Tax Planning.
- Oversee the processing of all employee’s tax cards.
- Process and ensure all employees have tax cards and identity cards.
- Preparation of documents for staff’s group life assurance policies.
- Ensure monthly payment and filing of all employees’ statutory deductions (i.e. PAYE, and Pension).
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 3 – 4 years work experience.
- Good appreciation and working knowledge of Microsoft office tools.
- In-depth understanding and hands-on experience of HR administration.
- Ability to manage deadlines and prioritise work.
- Accounting and Bookkeeping Skills
- Attention to details
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Sound decision making
- A positive can-do spirit. Achieving results in the right way (professionally, honestly and upholding the business reputation and core values
- Act with a sense of urgency, pace, and agility.
Application Closing Date
12th February, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.