Job Title: Human Resources Administrator | Sundry Food Limited | Employment Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Locations: Abuja, Enugu, Owerri – Imo; Benin – Edo and Uyo – Akwa Ibom
- The Human Resources Administrators will be responsible for implementing Human Resources management best practices within assigned business divisions and regions.
The role holder will:
- Be the first point of contact to receive and resolve all people-related enquiries or complaints within assigned business division or region.
- Manage recruitment, selection, and on-boarding of new hires within the region to ensure appropriate staffing levels.
- Partner with business unit managers to build their leadership capability in the management of their staff and compliance with HR Policies.
- Facilitate regular refresher trainings (and ensure implementation of on-the-job training) to ensure consistency in employees’ skills and attitude at work.
- Coordinate Staff Engagement programs and Meetings to identify pertinent employee and work-place issues, provide pragmatic solutions and report outcomes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class lower and a minimum of four years’ experience in Human Resources Management functions in a fast-paced work environment.
- Candidate with experience in Recruitment and training preferred.
- Candidate with HR Certification (CIPM, etc) will have an added advantage.
- Role may require travel occasionally so Candidate must be willing and available to travel.
- Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook); Excellent verbal and communication skills; Presentation skills; Training facilitation skills.
- Extras: Leadership, Research and Data Analytical Skills are desirable.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online