Title: Human Resources Administrator | Sundry Foods Limited | Locations: Port Harcourt – Rivers, Lagos, Abuja, Owerri-Imo, Ibadan-Oyo, Enugu, Benin-Edo
The Human Resources Administrators will be responsible for implementing human resources management best practices within assigned business divisions and regions. The role holder will:
- Be the first point of contact to receive and resolve all people-related enquiries or complaints within assigned business division or region.
- Manage recruitment, selection, and on-boarding of new hires within the region to ensure appropriate staffing levels.
- Partner with business unit managers to build their leadership capability in the management of their staff and compliance with HR Policies.
- Facilitate regular refresher trainings (and ensure implementation of on-the-job training) to ensure consistency in employees’ skills and attitude at work.
- Coordinate Staff Engagement programs and Meetings to identify pertinent employee and work-place issues, provide pragmatic solutions and report outcomes.
- A Bachelor’s Degree with a minimum of second class lower and 4 years’ experience in Human Resources Management functions in a fast-paced work environment
- Candidate with experience in Recruitment and training preferred.
- Candidate with HR Certification (CIPM, CIPD, etc) will have an added advantage
- Candidate with process mindset and able to re-engineer processes is desirable.
- Required Skill: Microsoft Office Suite skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook); Excellent verbal and communication skills; presentation skills; facilitation skills
- Required Qualification: A relevant Bachelors Degree with a minimum of second class lower.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Note: Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.