Job Title: Human Resources Advisor | Job Location: Portharcourt, Rivers
Employment Type: Full-time | Genesis Group
Genesis Group is a fast-paced hospitality conglomerate with business interests in restaurants, catering, hotels, cinemas, and snack food manufacturing. We pride ourselves on offering our exceptional customer experience to a significant consumer base across Nigeria.
- Manage the human resources activities, such as recruitment, onboarding, compensation, labor relations, benefits, training, and employee services
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances, or other issues
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics, and procedures across the organization
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- B.Sc degree in Human Resources Management or Organizational Psychology or related field
- At least 2years of work experience.
- CIPM Certification
- Proven working experience as HR Executive or in an administrative capacity.
- People-oriented and result-driven
- Demonstrable experience with human resources metrics
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices.
Application Closing Date
14th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Submit hard copy at:
KM 17 PH/Aba Express Road,
Port Harcourt – Rivers State.