Job Title: Human Resources and Administrative Executive (Male) | Location: Lagos | Montaigne Place
Employment Type: Full-time
Montaigne Place Is the leading luxury cosmetics, wellbeing and fragrance company in Nigeria. We are the hallmark of sophistication, luxury makeup, skincare innovation and sublime fragrances.
- Handle office expenses and petty cash of HRA office under the approval of the HHR
- Manage office equipment and infrastructure to ensure a well-running office
- Responsible for the overall running of the admin operation
- Make logistic arrangement including flights reservations, hotel and vehicle arrangement for project staffs, visitors/partners, donors, consultants, volunteers and interns
- Prepare correspondence, memos, reports, presentations, and emails to local counterparts, donors or other related offices or agencies in relation to the office operations
- Update/manage the filling system both hard and electronic copies.
Human Resource tasks:
- Recommend and execute annual staff development plan
- Recommend and execute policies, procedures, rules, regulations for employees in compliance with applicable laws
- Review and update all human resources policies to meet the organization’s needs
- Plan and facilitating HR activities in the team: contract, recruitment, employee relation
- Develop job descriptions for current/new positions
- Maintain current organizational chart and current staff contact list
- Assist the progress of job planning and performance management
- Provide coaching and training to direct staffs on HR & Admin functions
- Establish and maintain relations with government, labor union and other related personnel stakeholders
- Monitor and record employee time sheets and leave requests
- Other related assignments task as may be assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Administration, Human Resource Management or other relevant disciplines
- Professional certification is require e.g CIPM, CIPD.
- At least 5year experience working as an HR and administrative officer
- Skillful in interpersonal, time management, communication, and problem solving skills
- Very good in information technologies
- Experience in team working
- Able to work under pressure and deadline
- Be willing to occasionally travel for work, as required.
- Fluency in English (both oral and written)
Application Closing Date
20th January, 2021.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as subject of the email.