Title: Human Resources Assistant | Location: Lagos | BlueDot Consulting
BlueDot Consulting is one of the leading business management consulting and innovative firm in Nigeria. We work with SME’s, Large corporations, health sectors, IT companies, agro sectors, local and international organisations in Africa.
- We are looking for a hardworking and out of the box HR Assistant who has a hands on experience with dealing with lots of paper and confidential matters, detalied oriented and with great interpersonal skills
- The HR Assistant will help and support the daily operations of our HR dream team and participate in the hiring process from beginning to end. If this looks good to you, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
Duties and Responsibilities
- The HR Assistant supports the daily operations of HR team, using HR databases to review, input and keep track of employee information, arranges meetings and maintain calendars and orienting new employees to the organization.
- Ultimately, we are looking for a hardworking and out of the box HR Assistant who has a hands on experience with dealing with lots of paper and confidential matters, detalied oriented and with great interpersonal skills.
Requirements and Qualifications
- HND or Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent work experience
- 1- 2 years of experience
- Hands on experience working with MS Office
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Great interpersonal skills
- High ethical standards and ability to exhibit a high level of confidentiality
- Previous experience as a HR Assistant or similar administrative and managerial role is an added advantage.
N80,000 – N100,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
5th May, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “HRA” as the subject of the email.