Mar & Mor Engineering Services Limite
Job Title: Human Resources Executive
- Handling employment relations issues such as grievances and employee welfare.
- Leading the recruitment process, including selection and interviewing of candidates.
- Collaborating with other managers in the business, sometimes internationally, to ensure the smooth running of the company from a people perspective.
- Partnering with senior operational staff including the HR director, to establish and roll-out people-related strategy.
- Overseeing staff attendance and absence monitoring.
- Providing detailed HR reports to senior management teams.
- Administration of employee-related paperwork, such as employment contracts, new starter packs, or formal notices of termination.
- Leading new starter company inductions.
- Managing talent pools and succession plans to ensure the company can continue to operate in the future.
- Overseeing training and development of employees.
- Administering financial elements such as payroll, compensation and benefits, and pension schemes.
- Handling highly confidential information in an honest and trustworthy way.
- Strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company and encourage more efficient and beneficial work from employees
- Direct all hiring and training procedures for new employees
- Continually educate employees on company policies (including sexual harassment, appropriate dress, and social media permissions, etc.) and keep employee handbook current
- Administer or change benefits, health plans, retirement plans, etc.
- Monitor employee progress and stay abreast on company climate and culture, ensuring it stays positive and productive.
- Coordinate and direct work activities for managers and employees.
- Foster cross-functional relationships and ensure managers and employees are properly connected
- Regularly meet with employees for progress reviews and assessments, discussing any problems or grievances they may have
- Promote a positive and open work environment where employees feel comfortable speaking up about issues
- Manage and supervise other HR staff, ensuring they are assigned and carry out proper tasks
- Understand and adhere to all pertinent labour laws
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or Sociology
- 4+ years of management experience in HR
- Comfortable working in a highly visible role
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
- Honest, ethical, and dependable
- Experienced in mediation and conflict resolution processes
- Positive, go-getter attitude
- Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure
- Attentive listener; understanding, empathetic, and personable
- Highly computer literate in Microsoft Suite (especially Excel) and various HR software programs including HRIS
- HR-related certification is highly desirable
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters.
Application Closing Date
17th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.