Title: Human Resources Executive | Location: Abuja | Synapse Services
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the entire process of recruitment, selection & hiring, create & implement effective onboarding plans.
- Create periodic staff training and development programs
- Advice and support the management on matters like salary negotiations disciplinary and grievance issues, equal opportunities policy, employment law.
- Maintain employee records (attendance, leave, loan,etc) according to policy and legal requirements
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organizationNurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- B.sc degree in Social Science, Human Resource or related field
- 3 – 5 years working experience as HR Manager or HR Executive
- People-oriented and results-driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation, and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Application Closing Date
13th June, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Title as the subject of the email.