Job Title: Human Resources Generalist
Duration: 6 Months temp role
Position holders are responsible for supporting the development of the overall HR strategy (where applicable) and managing or performing work across multiple Human Resources sub-families. Activities include:
- General HR program/policy development, administration, and compliance.
- Managing and coordinating change initiatives within the business.
- General business support.
- Employee hiring, on boarding, termination, and records maintenance.
- On boarding, engagement and retention.
- Coordinating, as required with other HR job families.
- Employee and labour relations and communications.
- Rewards programme coordination and/or administration.
- Relocation services (domestic and international).
- Immigration services.
- HR related training
- May also be accountable for HR Business Partnership (consulting and coaching), Staffing & Recruiting, Talent & Organisation Performance, Training & Development, and Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS).
- Ensure current compensation and benefit data is kept up-to-date, used accurately in payroll and effectively communicated to employees.
- Support the recruitment and selection process, ensuring it is run in compliance with Aggreko policies.
- Resolve employee relations issues.
- Participate in annual salary review process.
- Support the delivery of policy guidance, communications and interpretation.
- Assist with the development of job descriptions and HR policies.
- B.Sc in Human Resources or related field.
- At least 3 years experience in HR Role.
- CIPM a plus.
Application Closing Date
25th May, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.