Job Title: Human Resources Generalist | PayMonthlyCars | Location: Lagos, Nigeria
PayMonthlyCars is revotionising the ownership of vehicles in Nigeria with the easier option of monthly payments over a 3 to 12 Month installment. A simple yet innovative solution to the problem of car ownership which is the dream of every person from when they are a young adult.
- The Human Resources Generalist contributes to the company performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organisation development strategies in support of the business objectives. Performs HR-related duties at the professional level while supporting more than one functional group.
- Will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent acquisition; employee relations consultation; policy interpretation and application, performance and compensation management consultation; and talent management consultation.
- May carry out additional responsibilities to include organisational design; employee development initiatives and training.
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Acts as a change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation – striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Analyses trends and metrics in partnership with HR peers to develop solutions; programs and policies.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development; and organisational design consultation.
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs. Actively participates in annual budget planning/labor forecasting process with business partners.
- Performs talent acquisition for assigned client base. Prescreens candidate applications and resumes for required skills; experience and knowledge to fit position requirements. Makes referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity.
- Actively participates in recruitment campaigns; job fairs; college relations programs; general networking; etc. to ensure robust candidate pipeline.
- Grows and conserves network of contacts to help identify and source qualified candidates. Leverages on-line recruiting resources; employee referrals; network referrals; etc. to identify and recruit “best in class” talent.
Skills and Qualifications
- Proven strong foundation and knowledge of principles & practice of HR including employment law & compliance requirements
- Proven client management and business literacy skills
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Proven knowledge of full lifecycle recruiting components to include sourcing; qualifying; networking; assessing; selling and wage / salary trends
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Proven ability to effectively coach employees and management through complex and difficult issues
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous and rapidly changing environment
- Ability to set high personal goals and work independently
- Ability to organise, multi-task and prioritise tasks
- Ability to make recommendation to effectively resolve problems or issues
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proven acuity in MS office suite, internet and data-base management Background Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or Business related field
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years of HR experience with at least two (2) years of experience in both talent acquisition and HR Business Partner experience
- Multi-site location client support experience a plus
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply