Title: Human Resources Manager | Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) | Location: Abuja
Contract Type: Full Time. Project: Shared Services
Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNI) is an indigenous non-governmental organization that promotes soclo-economic development by supporting a broad range of global health interventions, education and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi is an allied organization to Family Health International (FH1360) with co-existing and mutually supportive interest in advancing the collective goals of the people and communities served. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
- Work with the AHNi Managing Director to provide technical leadership to the Human Resources (HR) Team for functional areas including recruitment, employee relations, benefits Administration, compensation, HRIS, and training.
- He/ She will also be expected to lead on HR assessments, strategy developing robust systems on employee relations, policy and practice on people management, be responsible for AHNi’s HRIS, benefit & welfare management and performance appraisal system.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS/BA degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent with 7-9 years of relevant experience.
- Or MS/MA degree in Business Administration, Social Sciences or its recognized equivalent, and 5-7 years relevant experience.
- Certified member of Chartered Institute of Personnel Management of related body is an advantage.
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal and computer (Excel and spreadsheet) skills are required.
- Demonstrated success in multicultural environments is required.
- Experience and good working knowledge of Donor Fund regulations is an advantage.
- Experience of HR in the not-for-profit sector is an advantage.
- A higher degree or professional qualification in HR is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
26th August, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Suitability statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: [email protected] using the ” Title” as the subject of the email.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Kindly visit our website: www.ahnigeria.org for further information on this advert.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- Disclaimer; AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.