Job Title: Human Resources Manager | Genesis Cinemas | Location: Victoria Island, Lagos
Genesis Cinemas is one of Nigeria’s leading cinema developers and operators of multiplex cinemas in Nigeria. GC is part of the Genesis Group, a Nigerian based conglomerate established in 1991 with its key focus on hospitality and entertainment with diverse interests in Restaurants, Hotels, Industrial Catering, Cinemas, Family Entertainment Centres and Facility Management.
The Genesis Cinemas Brand and company was launched into the Nigerian market in the year 2008, in Lagos. By the month of December 2011, the company had served over 15 million customers. Since then, Genesis Cinemas has grown to 9 cinemas with 35 screens and over 5000 seats. Genesis Cinemas has cinemas located in Lagos, Port-Harcourt, Warri, Owerri, Abuja and Asaba. Our strategy to continue to grow in all major cities of the country will have us opening in more locations in the years to come.
- Proven experience as a HR Manager operations or similar role
- Good knowledge of Labor legislation
- Good leadership abilities
- Excellent knowledge of employment legislation and regulations
- Thorough knowledge of human resource management principles and best practices
- Knowledge of data analysis and reporting
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skill
- Diligent and firm high ethical standards
- B.Sc. / BA in Human Resource, Business Administration or relevant field
- Relevant professional certification will be preferred
- Minimum of 12 years work experience
N350,000 – N450,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
31st August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “HRM” as subject of the email.