Job Title: Human Resources Manager | Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | OKK – Jimnasa Ventures
OKK – Jimnasa Ventures is a differentiated firm driven by outstanding resolve to accomplish customer satisfaction through implementation of industry and in-house best practices towards meeting customer expectations. The company is established to provide Logistics, Inspections, Intervention & Certification services to clients who are concerned about accuracy of Quality and Quantity assessments in their transactions.
- Develop and implement HR strategies and initiatives aligned with the overall business strategy
- Bridge management and employee relations by addressing demands, grievances or other issues
- Manage the recruitment and selection process
- Support current and future business needs through the development, engagement, motivation and preservation of human capital
- Develop and monitor overall HR strategies, systems, tactics and procedures across the organization
- Nurture a positive working environment
- Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance
- Maintain pay plan and benefits program
- Assess training needs to apply and monitor training programs
- Report to management and provide decision support through HR metrics
- Ensure legal compliance throughout human resource management
- Degree in Human Resources or related field with 2 – 5 years work experience.
- Proven working experience as HR Manager or other HR Executive
- People oriented and results driven
- Demonstrable experience with Human Resources metrics
- Knowledge of HR systems and databases
- Ability to architect strategy along with leadership skills
- Excellent active listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Competence to build and effectively manage interpersonal relationships at all levels of the company
- In-depth knowledge of labor law and HR best practices
Application Closing Date
3rd December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.