Title: Human Resources Manager | Tpinnae Hospitality Concept | Location: Yola, Adamawa | Type: Full-time
Department: Human Resources
Reports To: Hotel General Manager
- To effectively recruit, select and manage the human resource in line with company policies in order to create a conducive industrial relations climate and strong psychological contracting with the company’s employees.
- To maintain a healthy level of employee discipline and welfare.
- To facilitate the optimum utilization of the company’s biggest asset – the human resource.
- Amicable, honest, high personal integrity, principled
Main Job Tasks & Responsibilities
- Plan for and manage recruitment and selection of staff
- Plan for and conduct new employee orientation
- Identify and manage training and development needs for employees
- Develop and implement human resources policies and procedures
- Administer HR policies and procedures
- Administer compensation and benefits
- Ensure compensation and benefits are in line with company policies and legislation
- Benchmark compensation and benefits
- Support annual salary review
- Implement and monitor performance management system
- Handle employee complaints, grievances and disputes
- Administer employee discipline processes
- Conduct exit interviews
- Plan for and manage succession planning
- Review and update employee rules and regulations
- Maintain the human resource information system and employee database
- Coordinate employee safety, welfare and wellness
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting HR functions.
Education & Training
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree with 3- 5years work experience.
- Generalist human resources experience
- Knowledge of the principles and practices of HR management
- Knowledge of business principles
- Knowledge of labour & other relevant legislation and regulations
- Knowledge of payroll and other relevant software.
- Organizing and planning
- Problem analysis and problem solving
- Judgment skills
- Critical thinking skills
- Communication skills
- Presentation skills
- Coaching skills
- Persuasive ability
Application Closing Date
14th June, 2021.