Job Title: Human Resources Officer | Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time | Global Oneword Limited
Global Oneword Limited is an indigenous Pharmaceutical Company Established June 2012. Active marketing of products started in June 2013.
Global Oneword Limited specializes in importing,marketing ,selling and distributing ONCOLOGY drugs, OTC prescription drugs as well as other things that relates to health care and health services.
- To help the organization reach its goals
- Ensures effective utilization and maximum development of human resources
- Identifies and satisfies the needs of employees.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned:
- Collate and update personnel records relating to employee staffing, absences, training, leave applications, benefits and performance evaluations
- Process and maintain documentation relating to employee activities such as staffing, recruitment, training, grievances, performance evaluations and classifications
- Prepare reports and documents pertaining to employee activities
- Draft and explain the Firm’s personnel policies, benefits and procedures to employees or job applicants
- Collate information relating to staff training and development
- Make arrangement for internal and external trainings
- Preparing the Training Budget
- Preparing and coordinate the travel plans of the Partners.
- Conduct orientation for new staff
- Conduct tests and interviews for job applicants and interns
- Administer and score applicant and employee aptitude, personality, and interest assessment tests
- Prepare badges, passes, complimentary cards and identification cards, and perform other security-related duties. supervisory responsibilities, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written
- Knowledge of laws relating to employee relations in Nigeria
- Intermediate proficiency with MS Office application
- Good time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Analytical – Display logical reasoning.
- Problem Solving – Identify and resolve problems in a timely manner.
- Teamwork – Contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Etiquette- Display good manners
- Ethics – Treats people with respect
- Innovation – Display original thinking and creativity.
- B.Sc in Social or Management Science
- Professional certification in HR.
- Minimum of 2 years experience as an HR officer in a pharmaceutical firm.
- Note: Pharmaceutical industry experience is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
21st December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “HR Officer – Lagos” as the subject of the mail.