Human Resources Officer at IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
Job Title: Human Resources Officer | IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited | Location: Allen – Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Human Resources & Administration Officer assists with the administration of the day-to-day operations of the human resources functions and duties.
- He / She contributes to the accomplishment of Human Resources practices and objectives that will provide an employee-oriented, high-performance culture that emphasizes empowerment, quality, productivity, high standards, goal attainment, and the recruitment and ongoing development of a superior workforce.
- Continuously analyze and recommend improvement on credit risk management framework, processes and systems. Ensure proper custody and maintenance of employee files in secured and confidential manner.
- Arrange and carry out orientation programmes for all new hires.
- Maintain annual leave roster for the Bank’s employees.
- Prepare training programmes for all employees.
- Manage induction/orientation for new hires.
- Assist with co-ordination of staff performance appraisal activities on a bi-annual basis.
- Assist with management of the bank’s disciplinary process and implementation of disciplinary committee decisions.
- Ensure prompt response to request on staff references.
- Ensure that separated staff clears all obligations before issuance of clearance letter.
- Maintain the Bank’s Staff Nominal Roll with updates on new hires & exited staff.
- Ensure prompt response to staff request from branch offices.
- Assist with the institution of a rigorous recruitment procedure that ensure complete staff documentation, correctness of employee data and detection of staff with fraudulent intention.
- Continuously search for suitable training programmes for all staff of the Bank.
- Manage the Bank’s internal communication to all staff including Head Office through memos & mails.
- Continuous monitoring of human resource risk exposures and recommend preventive / mitigating measures.
- Maintain close relationship with employees for prompt identification of value destroying, morale dampening or de-motivational activities /practices for remedial action.
- A First Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or any other discipline
- Minimum of 2 years experience as Human Resources Personnel in microfinance bank setting.
Application Closing Date
30th April, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using “Human Resources Officer” as the subject of the mail.