Title: Human Resources Officer | Location: Lagos | Type: Full-time | Tyonex Nigeria Limited
Tyonex Nigeria Limited is a group of registered companies, with an operational base throughout Nigeria and Corporate Head Offices in Lagos, Nigeria. Established in September 1997, Tyonex is a member of the Pharmaceutical Manufacturing and Marketing Companies in Nigeria.
- The Human Resources/Admin Officer contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all administrative tasks for the organization.
- Prepare pension and tax schedule for remittance.
- Opening and management of employee (Personal) file.
- Liaison with government and other institutions.
- Registration of new staff on the payroll; and deletion of exit staff as required.
- Preparation and issuing of query, letters, memo as directed by Head, HR & Admin.
- Prepare overtime sheet and employee payroll.
- Arrange work attendance on a daily basis.
- Supervise the cleaning of offices and company premises.
- Ensure accurate job description in every staff files.
- Constant review of all employee files.
- Provide logistics support during interview and training session
- B.Sc in Social or Management Science
- Professional certification in HR (CIPM/NITD/HRCI/SHRM)
- Minimum of 4 years experience as an HR officer in a pharmaceutical manufacturing.
- Must be computer literate.
- Note: Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience is an added advantage.
Application Closing Date
4th December, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using ‘HR Officer-Lagos’ as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only shortlisted persons will be contacted.