Job Title: Humanitarian Programme Manager | Action Health Incorporated (AHI) | Location: Borno
Job Type: Full Time
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization committed to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to productive adulthood. Since its establishment in 1989, AHI has served as an advocate and catalyst for creating better life options for young people in Nigeria. By working in partnership with local and international donors, AHI has helped to bring young people issues into the public domain and gotten state governments and the Federal government to take a stand in support thereof.
Job Description / Responsibilities
- The Humanitarian Program Manager performs a vital role with responsibility for the overall coordination and quality assurance of the AHI Humanitarian Project response in SRH and SGBV implementation in the North East.
- Planning, coordinating, monitoring and evaluating the implementation of the project
- Ensuring timely and quality delivery of services as per approved project’s proposal
- Provision of technical leadership to Project Team, Health Workers
- Strengthening Monitoring and Evaluation Systems including targeted data collection
- Liaising with Donors & Interagency coordination groups on Sexual Reproductive Health, Adolescent SRH, and Gender-Based Violence and maintain a close working relationship with the Health Sector Coordinators and other implementation agencies.
- Preparation of activity/programme reports (weekly, monthly, quarterly)
- Supporting training and supervision of all activities in the field locations.
- Graduate in any discipline with experience in SRH Programming
- Work experience in a humanitarian setting / with displacement affected populations or significant experience as a social worker is an added advantage
- Contextual Knowledge of GBV / RMNCH and Transformative gender programming.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a team setting with minimal supervision
- Excellent planning and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced work environment.
- Programming experience in Northern Nigeria
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in Hausa Language
- Females are encouraged to apply
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the Job Title (Humanitarian Programme Manager) as the subject of the email.