Latest careers and jobs vacancies at IBILE Microfinance Bank August 19, 2022
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited is a fast-growing Microfinance Bank with designed fitting financial products to meet the diversified and dynamic economy of the micro sectors in Lagos state. The bank is managed by industry seasoned professionals with the objective to facilitate financial inclusion services, serve the Micro Small and Medium Scale industry (MSMSE) and empowered to grow and sustain the gross domestic product (GDP) of the fifth largest economy in Africa.
IBILE Microfinance Bank Recruitment / Jobs
August 19, 2022.
JUNE 8, 2022
Job Title: SME Loan Officer | IBILE Microfinance… Read more here
JUNE 1, 2022
Job Title: Business Development /… Read more here
APRIL 20, 2022
Job Title: Collection Officer |… Read more here
APRIL 20, 2022
Job Title: Human Resources Officer… Read more here
Business Development / Loan Officer
IBILE Microfinance Bank Limited
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- To market IBILE MFB’s products with the objective of meeting financial targets while ensuring that customers’ needs are met.
- To aggressively market and sell the Bank’s products
- Win customers for the Bank
- Ensure the retention of existing customers
- Ensure the creation of Risk Assets for the Bank
- Deposit liability mobilization
- Drive the reactivation of inactive and dormant accounts
- Ensure the Bank’s projection and visibility amongst and existing customers
- Facilitate and ensure set targets are met in line with marketing strategy
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational activities
- Perform other tasks as assigned by Team Lead
- HND or B.Sc in Marketing or related disciplines.
- Minimum of 2 years and more relevant work experience in as a Relationship Officer/SME Officer in a Microfinance Bank Setting.
Application Closing Date
15th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover Letter and Resume to: [email protected] using “Business Development / Loan Officer” as the subject of the mail.