Job Title: The Coca-Cola Company | Location: Lagos | Title: ICE Senior Manager – Nigeria
Function Related Activities/Key Responsibilities:
- Oversee the implementation of the Operating Unit Revenue Growth Management and Winning @ the Point of Sale strategies at the Franchise Unit by applying the corresponding playbooks and leveraging global/regional tools. Ensures consistency with the OU frameworks and priorities while adjusting to the local reality.
- Provide full support to the General Managers and other Franchise Leadership positions in their interactions with the Bottling System related to the referred Commercial Capabilities.
- Shapes System Revenue and Margin through Revenue Growth Management and OBPPC levers as he/she lands the Commercial Strategy for the Franchise Unit.
- Supervise the implementation of all the relevant channels aligned with the Operating Unit channel strategies and recommendations. Implement Prospection, and Market Assets frameworks. Collaborates with the implementation of Value to Market initiatives.
- Oversee the development & implementation of short- and long-range joint business plans with Key Regional Accounts across (retail and on-premise Revenues that are comprehensive, realistic and aligned with broader Company and Operating Unit plans, as well as with the Customer’s plans in the geography. For this purpose, Customer Value Proposition playbooks and recommendations should be applied
- Coordinate the System to effectively serve key accounts and ensure high levels of partnership and satisfaction.
- Help secure resources necessary to locally address, generate and implement value-creating solutions that meets customer and bottlers needs and drive beverage category’s incidence, profit and volume.
- Support any and all transverse strategic initiatives for the Franchise Unit (Digital Transformation or New Revenue Streams or Still 2.0 Growth Engine) with a multi-geography, multi-functional team partnership
- Reinforces the cultural transformation to enable the network organization to succeed across the system.
- Bachelors Degree
Related Work Experience:
- 8-10 years of leadership experience in Commercial with strong skills in Commercial and Channel Strategy, Revenue Growth Management, Segmentation Road to Market, Negotiation, etc.
- Proven strategic and analytical skills as well as outstanding interpersonal, communication and influencing abilities
- Ability to make things happen and inspire
- Desirable to have candidates with Bottler and/or Customer experience
- Commercial Execution
- Channel Strategy
- Capabilities (Revenue Growth Management / Road to Market)
- Key Accounts Management
- System & Customer Economics
What We Can Do for You:
You will be part of the Africa Customer & Commercial team where teams are the new heroes and our leaders are inclusive orchestrators. Together, in pursuit of our Company Vision to craft LOVED BRANDS, done SUSTAINABLY, FOR A BETTER SHARED FUTURE, we will:
- Make our CULTURE Code inevitable
- Build winning CAPABILITIES
- Change the DNA of our organization to becoming ADAPTABLE
We are doing our best to create a seamless candidate experience for you as you apply for roles within the company. Due to the high volume of vacant positions, the recruitment process may take longer than usual and there may be a longer delay between application and interview. We appreciate your patience.
Our Purpose and Growth Culture:
We are taking deliberate action to nurture an inclusive culture that is grounded in our company purpose, to refresh the world and make a difference. We act with a growth mindset, take an expansive approach to what’s possible and believe in continuous learning to improve our business and ourselves. We focus on four key behaviors – curious, empowered, inclusive and agile – and value how we work as much as what we achieve. We believe that our culture is one of the reasons our company continues to thrive after 130+ years. Visit Our Purpose and Vision to learn more about these behaviors and how you can bring them to life in your next role at Coca-Cola.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class. When we collect your personal information as part of a job application or offer of employment, we do so in accordance with industry standards and best practices and in compliance with applicable privacy laws.The Coca-Cola Company
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply