ICS Outsourcing Limited Ongoing Recruitment and Jobs in Nigeria – Lagos
ICS Outsourcing Limited is Nigeria’s leading Business Support Solution Company, a pioneer among Nigerian outsourcing companies providing a wide range of outsourcing and business support solutions for businesses globally with over 25 years in business. We help companies improve their bottom line when they leverage outsourcing.
Title: Accountant | Location: Lekki, Lagos | Type: Full Time | Integrated Corporate Services – ICSL
| Reports To: Managing Director Department: Accounts / Finance
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Document financial transactions by entering account information.
- Recommend financial actions by analyzing accounting options.
- Summarize current financial status by collecting information, preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement and other reports.
- Prepare and Manage Payroll.
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents.
- Maintain accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Guide accounting clerical staff by coordinating activities and answering questions.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Secure financial information by completing database backups.
- Verify, allocate, post, and reconcile transactions.
- Produce error-free accounting reports and present their results.
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status.
- Provide technical support and advice on management.
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures.
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process.
- Provide input into department’s goal setting process.
- Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule.
- Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls.
- Communicate effectively with clients.
- Contribute to a strong client relationship through positive interactions with client personnel.
- Degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or any related field.
- Possession of ACCA or ACA, or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 3 years experience preferably in the Oil and Gas sector or FMCG.
- Strong analytical skills with advanced use of Microsoft Excel and other analytical tools
- Strong presentation skills with advanced use of Microsoft PowerPoint and other presentation tools
- Advanced skills in other Microsoft Office applications, Word, Outlook, Knowledge of MS Project.
- Ability to use Accounting Software
- Critical thinking and good judgement.
- Organized and detail Oriented.
- Team working and collaboration.
Application Closing Date 7th May, 2021.
Method of Application Interested and qualified persons should send their CV to: [email protected] using the position Title as the subject to the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates would be contacted.