ICT company | Job Title: Customer Service Representative |
Location: Lagos | Job Type: Full Time | 6 month (Renewable) Contract
- To provide first level support to customers by responding to enquiries, resolving issues or complaints raised majorly via dispute resolution platform, e-mail, instant messages and providing resolution feedbacks within the specified Service Level Agreement SLA to ensure excellent Customer Service delivery.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Swiftly acknowledge and appropriately respond to all enquiries, issues or complaints raised by customers via the support e-mail groups, instant messaging and ensure continuous delivery of excellent 1st level support.
- Ensure that all generated Ticket ID are assigned to self, select the suitable tracker, and duly assign sub-tasks to the business unit responsible for resolution.
- Engage Customers via telephone to provide updates or feedbacks where the need arises and then conclude the process with a follow-up mail using the appropriate ticket ID.
- Analyze Customer feedback on complaints and provide recommendations to the Customer Care supervisor to improve service delivery.
- Negotiate suitable resolution of exceptional issues or complaints with Customers under the direction of the Customer Care Supervisor.
- Double-check before the close of business every day that all tickets opened have been closed within the agreed SLA.
- Provide weekly activity report to the Customer Care Supervisor on all Customer requests received, resolved, and pending within the team.
- Escalate all unresolved issues to the business units responsible for 2nd and 3rd level support immediately and follow up to ensure resolution within the agreed SLA.
- Ensure that comprehensive feedback is provided to Customers with the ticket ID generated for each mail after the resolution of all enquiries, issues or complaints previously escalated to business units within the agreed SLA.
- Ensure that the sub-tasks assigned to business units and the parent task ticket on the Data Platform for every issues logged are closed within the agreed SLA.
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the Customer Care Supervisor.
- Collaborates with various units: Core Operations, Settlement and Reconciliation unit, IT and Issuance & Distribution units to assist in providing effective and efficient service to the customers
- Ensures the accuracy and completeness of call center activity data in the database
- Daily report of all activities to Customer Service Supervisor
- Identify and escalate pre-dominant and other issues to appropriate unit/persons for strategic decision
- Answer incoming calls and responding to emails and other social media (Chat tool)
- Research required information using available resources
- Document all call information according to standard operating procedures (SOP).
NGN50,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
8th August, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.