Job Title: ICT Officer | Bolton White Hotels & Apartments | Location: Abuja
Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is a leading firm in the hospitality industry. We are dedicated to ensuring the comfort of our guests. Our luxury accommodation in the heart of Garki and Wuse zone 7 in Abuja offers unparalleled guest services. Bolton White Hotels & Apartments is superbly placed to cater for guest service requirements; ensuring guest stay is both pleasant & unforgettable, we combine the experience of our team which represents a breadth and depth of expertise that is unmatched, and we believe our people are the cornerstone of our success. We are committed to making our place a great place to work and provide the foundation for building successful careers. If you share our passion for delivering unequal hospitality service where details matter, apply today to join our team.
- A warm personality, attentive and smartly presentable.
- Committed to delivering high levels of customer service.
- Responds courteously and efficiently to queries and problems from guests and system users.
- Ensures cleanliness of all data equipment and computer rooms.
- He / She must be a self-starter, alert, energetic, responsible and flexible.
- Responsible for smooth functioning and co-ordination of vendors for Guest Internet,Property Management Systems-PMS, Point of Sale -POS, IPTV, Telephony systems and other software vendors.
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware and software problems.
- Responsible for overseeing and handling network configuration, Servers, Workstations, Networking equipment, PABX, email accounts, and also support for the underlying server/desktop infrastructure.
- Should be capable of doing Root Cause Analysis on a problem.
- Must know the Network fundamentals, general network setup and device configuration.
- Good knowledge of server hardware, Disk storage technology, I/O devices.
- Knowledge of network infrastructure, including CAT5/6 cabling, wireless networks, network switches, WAN/LAN, domain controller, Active Directory, firewall and VPN applications.
- Background in highly available systems and image capture/management systems.
- Extensive knowledge on Active Directory, Management and Implementations.
- Prepare & ImplementPreventive MaintenanceSchedule for all IT hardware & Software.
- Manage leadership in the establishment of project scope, technical strategy, cost, budget and staff support requirements with new IT initiatives.
- Prepare Policy & Procedures for the IT Department and for the user department.
- Managing Disaster Recovery Process and ensuring regular daily backup is taken.
- Anti-virus setup and day to day support.
- Able to plan, assign and take the report from the IT team.
- Identifies and implements solutions to user challenges and concerns associated with the use of personal computer equipment.
- Ensure that policies and procedure relating to PCI compliance are updated.
- Maintains a system error / progresslog bookand deals with reported problems.
- Responsible to ensure that IT Audit points are implemented as per relevant Standard operating Procedures.
- Monitors and maintains proper inventory of hardware and software license.
- Is aware of IT Security Policies and ensures implementation through regular staff training.
- Keep updated with latest hotel technology and security risks on a regular basis.
- Able to perform other IT or Systems related task assigned by the management.
- B.Sc / HND in Computer Science.
- 4- 7 years working Expereince.
- Abuja Residents Only.
Application Closing Date
13th November, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.