Title: ICT Officer | Location: Oyo | Type: Full-time | Tpinnae Hospitality Concept
Tpinnae Hospitality Concept (THIS) represents a move towards the fusing of the diverse cultures in African Hospitality, the growing Hospitality Business and the vastly untapped and phenomenally rich African Art & Culture. With a decade-long experience in hospitality, we have built a close tie with Hospitality and Tourism based projects in the region along with African Hospitality Concepts.
- Oversee network and server (if appropriate)
- Ensuring data is backed up on a regular basis
- Overseeing computer security and anti- virus updates etc
- Provides IT support to computer users within the Hotel both guest & staff
- First port of call and initial troubleshooting of IT problems and resolving it if possible
- Liaising with external support company
- Ensuring all software is properly licensed
- Input into IT acceptable use policy development
- Keep abreast of IT technology, maintain library of information
- Programming, Network and database administration
- Conduct IT training from time to time
- Other duties as assigned.
KPIs (Key Performance Indices):
- Use effective telephone sales techniques
- Speak or comprehend 3 main Local languages
- Usage of the computer system
- Use of Copier, facsimile machines
- Ability to use computer and internet facility effectively
- Good working knowledge of our networking, programming etc.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s degree with 4 – 6 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
7th June, 2021.