Job Title: ICT Teacher | Location: Ogun | Presto Integrated Solutions
Presto Integrated Solutions is an integrated technology development company targeted at proffering solutions to fulfil human needs by means of both Information and communication technology (ICT) and electrical solution development.
- To teach ICT to pupils between the ages of 14 and 19 years.
- To ensure that appropriate study materials are available in good time.
- To ensure that homework, when given, is marked to provide timely feedback to pupils.
- Mark and evaluate pupils work and write reports.
- To work closely with the Learning Support Department in order that the best methods are used for children with a Learning Difference.
- To take part in the appraisal of his/her own work performance and must be prepared to assist in the appraisal and observation of colleagues where required.
- Attend relevant meetings including weekly School meeting.
- Will be a key member of the ICT Development Mandate carrying responsibility for effective use of ICT throughout the school.
- To operate within School policies and procedures, including the Code of Conduct, Safeguarding, Equal Opportunities and Health and Safety.
- To attend occasional teachers conferences, to form a relationship with the children outside the lesson time (for instance, at break time), and to deepen understanding of the young child through study.
- Any other duties reasonably requested by the management.
- B.Sc. or HND in Computer Science or other related fields.
- Teaching experience is an advantage.
- Basic kKnowledge of Software and Web Development.
- Basic knowledge of Newtworking and Hardware.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office Applications.
- Knowledge of Robotics and Automation is an advantage.
- CCNA Certification is an advantage.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2020.